I am on the learning path to become an excellent Machine Learning Engineer.
I was born in 1972 in Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain; and I did have the privilege of living in London, England, U.K., for twelve years (1995-2007). Ever since I was a kid, I’ve always wanted to make a difference. I always wanted to contribute to society. And I always wanted to help to make the world a better place for present and future generations.
I have unusual high level of abstract and creative thinking, which is complimented by displaying a stunning grasp of logic and reasoning. I am also an accomplished and fluent communicator with strong investigation, problem-solving, attention to detail and decision-making skills.
Passion. Vision. Loyalty. Commitment. Positive mental attitude. Learning ability. Seek to achieve results. Determination and courage. Innovation and creativity. Persistence. Sense of opportunity. Teamwork. Self-esteem. Assertiveness. Organization. Professional ethics.
Multi-lingual: Spanish and English. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
I am very comfortable with both, Windows and Lubuntu which is a fast and lightweight operating system with a clean and easy-to-use user interface. It is a Linux system, that uses the minimal desktop LXDE, and a selection of light applications. Because of this, Lubuntu has very low hardware requirements.
I have an advanced level of knowledge of Microsoft Excel which is an electronic spreadsheet programme. An electronic spreadsheet is a computer software programme that is used for storing, organizing and manipulating data.
2018: Introduction to Machine Learning Course. Miríadax_ / Universitas Telefónica (Fundación Telefónica). (Course Successfully Completed).
- Introduction to Machine Learning.
- Data and Machine Learning.
- Machine Learning Solutions: Supervised Learning.
- Machine Learning Solutions: Unsupervised Learning.
2018: Introduction to Knowledge-Based Artificial Intelligence (Cognitive Systems) Course. Udacity / Georgia Institute of Technology. (Currently Studying).
- Concepts, Methods, and prominent Issues in Knowledge-based Artificial Intelligence.
- Specific Skills and Abilities needed to apply those Concepts to the Design of Knowledge-based AI Agents.
- The Relationship between Knowledge-based Artificial Intelligence and the Study of Human Cognition.
2018: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence Course. Udacity / Industry Partners: Facebook, Google, IBM, Mercedes-Benz, Amazon, Bosch, SAP. (Currently Studying).
- Statistics, Uncertainty, and Bayes Networks.
- Machine Learning.
- Logic and Planning.
- Image Processing and Computer Vision.
- Robotics and Robot Motion Planning.
- Natural Language Processing and Information Retrieval.
2018: Introduction to Descriptive Statistics Course. Udacity. (Currently Studying).
- Research Methods.
- Visualizing Data.
- Central Tendency.
- Normal Distribution.
- Sampling Distributions.
2018: Data Science Math Skills Course. Coursera / Duke University – North Carolina, U.S.A. (Course Successfully Completed).
- Set theory, including Venn diagrams.
- Properties of the real number line.
- Interval notation and algebra with inequalities.
- Uses for summation and Sigma notation.
- Math on the Cartesian (x,y) plane, slope and distance formulas.
- Graphing and describing functions and their inverses on the x-y plane.
- The concept of instantaneous rate of change and tangent lines to a curve.
- Exponents, logarithms, and the natural log function.
- Probability theory, including Bayes’ theorem.
2018: Discrete Math – Set Theory, Relations and Functions Course. Udemy / Engineering Education Hub. (Course Successfully Completed).
- Set – Introduction.
- Classification (Types) of Sets.
- Subset, Proper Subset and Superset.
- Power Set.
- Universal Set.
- Set Operations: Union, Intersection, Set Difference, Complement and Cross Product.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Types of Relations.
- Function – Introduction.
- Types of Functions.
- Even and Odd Functions.
- Composition of Functions.
- Inverse of a Function.
2018: Capstone – Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python Course. Coursera / School of Information, University of Michigan – Michigan, U.S.A. (Currently Studying).
- Building a Search Engine.
- Exploring Data Sources (Project).
- Spidering and Modelling Email Data.
- Accessing New Data Sources (Project).
- Visualizing Email Data.
- Visualizing New Data Sources (Project).
2018: Using Databases with Python Course. Coursera / School of Information, University of Michigan – Michigan, U.S.A. (Currently Studying).
- Object Oriented Python.
- Basic Structured Query Language.
- Data Models and Relational SQL.
- Many-to-Many Relationships in SQL.
- Databases and Visualization.
2018: Using Python to Access Web Data Course. Coursera / School of Information, University of Michigan – Michigan, U.S.A. (Currently Studying).
- Regular Expressions.
- Networks and Sockets.
- Programs that Surf the Web.
- Web Services and XML.
- JSON and the REST Architecture.
2018: Python Data Structures Course. Coursera / School of Information, University of Michigan – Michigan, U.S.A. (Currently Studying).
2017: Getting Started with Python Course. Coursera / School of Information, University of Michigan – Michigan, U.S.A. (Course Successfully Completed).
- Why we Program?
- Installing and Using Python.
- Why we Program (Continued).
- Variables and Expressions.
- Conditional Code.
- Loops and Iteration.
PSYCHOLOGY AND NEUROSCIENCE.
2017: Motivating Leadership through Emotional Intelligence Course. Coursera / Case Western Reserve University – Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A. (Course Successfully Completed).
- Resonant Leadership and the Neuroscience Behind It.
- Renewal as an Antidote to Chronic Stress.
- Emotional Intelligence and Its Link to Leadership.
- Inspiring and Motivating Sustained Development, Growth and Learning.
- Coaching with Compassion to Inspire Sustained Learning and Development & Peer Coaching.
- Inspiring Change through Hope and Vision.
- The Multilevel Nature of Sustained, Desired Change.
- The Real Self and Learning Agenda.
PREVIOUS PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE.
2017 – 2000: High Technology Entrepreneur – London, England, U.K. / Spain.
Founder and Chief Executive Officer:
- You Hotel Star, S.L.
- The Ramming Skis Company Ltd.
- The U.W.O.A.A. (Universal Window Of Accelerating Action) Company Ltd.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cash flow.
- Product vision.
- Team building.
- Investor management.
- Brand management.
- Corporate development.
PREVIOUS ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS.
2016: Communication Course. Madrid Emprende – Madrid.
2016: Admission to The Founder Institute. The Founder Institute – Madrid.
2015: Digital Marketing Course. Google / IAB Spain – Majorca.
2015: Admission to the Programme The Innovation Factory of the Balearic Islands (FDI). Escuela de Organización Industrial (EOI) – Majorca.
2014: Admission to the Programme of Acceleration of Technological-based Companies. Microsoft / Barrabes Next – Majorca.
2014: Admission to the Business Incubator of Technological-based Companies of the Business Park of Technological Innovation (PARCBIT) – Majorca.
2014: Communication Course. Xesca Vidal – Majorca.
2013: Social Media Management Course for Businesses. Bárcena Formación – Majorca.
2013: Admission to the Programme S.E.E.R.F. Institute of Business Innovation of the Balearic Islands – Majorca.
2013: Value Proposition Design and Business Model Generation (Lean Startup Course). Javier González – Majorca.
2013: Business Training Course. Palma Activa – Majorca.
2012: Microsoft Office Computer Course. SOIB – Majorca.
2011: Communication Course. IMFOF – Majorca.
2010: Business Management Course. IMFOF – Majorca.
2005: Business Development Course. (N.E.S. Programme), Business Enterprise Centre – London.
2004: Business Training Course. (N.E.S. Programme), Business School of the University of Westminster – London.
PREVIOUS AWARDS AND DISTINCTIONS.
Award Nomination Premios Cercle d’Economia de Mallorca al Impulso de Ideas Innovadoras para la Mejora de la Sociedad 2017.
TED Prize Award Nomination 2017.
The Founder Institute Madrid (Scholarship Winner) 2016.
Semifinalist in Spain Start Up South Summit Award 2015.
Semifinalist in Top Seeds Lab Award 2015.
Distinguished by the Prestigious C.A.E.B. for contributing to Business Innovation 2014.
Award Nomination Premio Empresarial Lanza de Palma Activa 2014.
Award Nomination Premio Emprendedores a la Mejor Idea Empresarial 2014.
Award Nomination Premio Emprendedores XXI 2014.
PREVIOUS MASS MEDIA.
Interviewed by Mallorca Startups.
Interviewed by Más Que Negocio.
Interviewed by GSBIT.
Interviewed by IB3 Radio.
Interviewed by Diario Tecno Hotel.
Interviewed by IB3 Radio.
Interviewed by Radio Bellver.
Interviewed by Diario Tecno Hotel.
Interviewed by EFE Tur.
Interviewed by IB3 Televisión.
Interviewed by Revista Preferente.
Interviewed by Periódico El Económico.
Interviewed by TodoStartups.
Interviewed by Diario de La Industria Turística.
Interviewed by Revista Emprendedores.
Interviewed by IB3 Televisión.